After a long weekend of eating and focusing on how thankful we are for what we have, followed by several days of shopping in stores and online, #GivingTuesday is a day to give back to the community or to a non-profit of your choice.
This year we hope you will consider supporting us on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, using one of three very easy ways to donate:
- Give directly to Morris Habitat via our secure online donation form.
- Text MORRISHABITAT to 243-725.
- Log onto our Facebook page on Tuesday, December 3, at 8:00 a.m. EST and find our DONATE button. Facebook is matching up to $7 million in donations across all organizations on a first come, first served basis…so donate early and often!
Please check with your employer to see if they are offering matching donations, either on Giving Tuesday or any day throughout the remainder of the year. You can search this directory of matching employers, although it may not be a comprehensive list.
You can also donate by shopping:
- Shop for new and gently-used building supplies and furnishings at the ReStore in Randolph.
- Choose Morris Habitat for Humanity as your charity of choice when shopping online. If you start your shopping at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Or shop through GoodShop to find coupon offers from more than 30,000 stores when you click “Shop Now.” An average of 3% of your online purchase amount will go to Morris Habitat as your designated charity.
We appreciate all contributions and accept them throughout the year. They will be used to build safe, decent affordable housing for local families in need.