GAF ROOFS FOR HEROES
The Roofs for Heroes program supports our community heroes serving on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. This program is a chance to honor and give back to those risking their lives every day to keep others safe.
Beginning early June 2020, selected community heroes will have the opportunity to receive a free roof repair, roof rehab, or complete roof replacement.
How the program works:
Morris Habitat for Humanity and Rebuilding Together North Jersey are working together to help identify the dedicated frontline health workers and first responders living in Morris, Bergen, & Passaic counties who need roofing help.
Any community hero who fits the initial requirements of the program can apply online and will need to qualify in order to receive a free roof repair, roof rehab, or complete roof replacement.
Roofing materials and labor will be supplied by GAF and GAF-certified contractors, who will implement and complete each roofing project.
- Employed as a frontline health worker or first responder
- Live in Morris, Bergen or Passaic counties
- Own a home
- Need a roof
- Have low to moderate household income that falls within guidelines
How to apply:
- Please contact: Christopher Palazzi, Chief Development Officer
- Email: Christopher.Palazzi@MorrisHabitat.org
- Phone: 973.632.9680