Tuesday, April 9
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, April 11
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The Park Avenue Club, 184 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932
You will discover how:
- You can sell highly appreciated assets and minimize capital gains taxes.
- You can receive significant tax deductions today and in future years.
- You can avoid probate.
- You can protect your IRA from double taxation.
- You can further minimize capital gains taxes.
- You can maintain your income.
- You can redirect taxes to charity and receive an income tax deduction.
- How charitable giving strategies can help you minimize the effect of taxes and maximize your legacy.
Please join us for breakfast. RSVP to Kathy Ritchey by April 1: (973) 891-1934×122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sal Salvo is the co-founder of Summit Financial Resources and founder of the Institute for Family Wealth Counseling, both located in Parsippany, New Jersey. He is a nationally recognized financial author, teacher, and tax reduction specialist.
- Provided consultation to hospitals and universities throughout New Jersey on the benefits of income tax planning
- Appeared on CNBC’s “Market Watch” and CNN’s financial program “Take It Personally”
- Contributed to the book, Getting to the Heart of the Matter: A Revolution in Estate Planning for Wealthy Families and has published many articles on taxation and asset protection
- Served as a continuing education instructor to CPAs and financial professionals