We have been monitoring the evolving status of the COVID-19 virus. Friday morning, March 13, we sent out a message advising Morris Habitat’s status of its programs. Then, on Friday evening, President Trump declared a National Emergency. Since then, many retail businesses, companies, municipalities, schools and others began to do their part to take immediate action in stemming the speed of community transmission to minimize the risk of exposure.
Therefore, we have made the decision that effective Sunday, March 15, 2020, Morris Habitat will take the following actions –
- Close the ReStore to the public. Please check back for updates.
- ReStore donation scheduled pickups will continue in the short term.
- Donation door remains open Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for donation drop-offs and for customers to pick up their purchased items on hold.
- ReStore Collection e-commerce will continue to operate with items currently on eBay for sale. For a limited time, we are offering free curbside delivery to local addresses within 10 miles of the store for all online purchases over $25.00.
- Keep our construction sites open.
- Close our offices to the public until further notice (with office staff telecommuting).
We will continue to evaluate the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our operations and will make adjustments to our program as we deem necessary.
We are encouraging that all inquiries to our offices be through phone and email until further notice.
To schedule a ReStore donation pick-up or ReStore donation drop-off, please visit the ReStore Donate web page for forms to fill out and for guidelines describing what we accept. You can also email the ReStore staff at email@example.com. If you have further questions about donations, please dial 973.891.1934 extension 210 and leave a message for our staff.
For all other inquiries, please email our general mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 973.891.1934.
All calls and emails will be returned within 24 hours.
Thank you for your continued support in staying safe and healthy during this challenging time. We will make it through this and it will make us stronger.
Blair Schleicher Bravo, Chief Executive Officer