Donate A Car
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes – Habitat for Humanity Morris County’s car donation program – and support local families.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Morristown, Randolph, Harding, Mountain Lakes, Parsippany and the rest of Morris County. We make it quick and easy to donate, and your donation may also be tax deductible.
Habitat for Humanity Morris County accepts cars, trucks, RVs, vans, SUVs, boats and motorcycles, whether they are in working order or not. Plus, towing for your vehicle is free and easy to arrange.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Morris County?
- Proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car to charity in Morris County, New Jersey?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 877.277.4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
How do I donate my car to charity if I live outside of Morris County?
If you live outside the service area where we build, you can still support our work with your car donation by calling Cars for Homes toll-free at 877.277.4344 and specifying that you wish Morris Habitat for Humanity to benefit from your donation.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car to charity in New Jersey?
New Jersey will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car. To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES, in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.